07 Apr Applications Now Open for Business in the Streets’ First Virtual Business Programs
“What am I going to do?”
“When is this going to end?”
“I can’t dream big right now!”
“What do I do with all this time I have?”
If you’re like us, we couldn’t have imagined back in 2019 that we would be in the situation we are in right now. Maybe you have lost your employment, clients, your business isn’t where you need it to be, or maybe you are worried about what tomorrow is going to bring.
“Remember an arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards; so when you feel like life is dragging you down with difficulties, it simply means that it’s going to launch you to something great. So just focus and keep aiming” – Unknown
As a community-driven organization we decided to continue to help those in our community by doing what we know best and that is teaching people how to start a business and grow a business. The only difference is that we are doing it all virtually.
We understand that there are many of you who are struggling right now, we want to gently remind you that innovation and opportunities are still there to be created.
If you are between the ages of 18 – 34 and are wanting to:
- Validate your business idea
- Grow your sales and marketing knowledge
- Gain access to mentorship to help you navigate your ideas
- Be a part of a community that cares about your success
- And/or are looking for tailored funding opportunities
Then Business in the Streets has a program for you. Applying to one of the programs is super simple:
1. Apply to a program that best fits the stage of business you are currently in. Do this before applications close on Friday, April 17th 2020 via businessinthestreets.com/apply
2. If you meet the required criteria – you will receive a phone interview between the day you apply up until April 24th, 2020.
3. If you are accepted into your chosen program you will receive an email from BITS, confirming your acceptance into our program and orientation details within 5-7 days from your phone interview.
Apply today to discover a local community of talented entrepreneurs and young professionals who want to help you succeed. Applications for our first-ever virtual programs are now open, go to businessinthestreets.com/apply.
Deadline to apply is April 17th, 2020.
If you have any questions please feel to reach out to our Programs Lead, Zhanina Bregu at email@example.com