22 Sep Business in the Streets’ Fall Virtual Programs
At Business in the Streets, we help young entrepreneurs like yourself, grow or validate their business idea, by providing them access to:
- 8-week virtual business training
- A community of entrepreneurs and
- Tailored funding opportunities
We are excited to announce that our Virtual Fall 2020 programs are starting on Saturday, October 17, 2020.
If you are:
between the ages of 18 – 34 and want to get your business to the next level, then Business in the Streets has a program for you.
To apply to one of our programs it is super simple:
- Apply to a program that best fits the stage of business you are currently at. Do this before applications close on Friday October 2nd, 2020 via businessinthestreets.com/apply
- If you meet the required criteria – you will receive a phone interview 5-7 business days from when you apply.
- If you are accepted into your chosen program you will receive an email from BITS confirming your acceptance into our program and orientation details within 5-7 days from your phone interview.
Business in the Streets is a community-focused charity that provides practical business training for under-served young people, equipping them with the support and knowledge needed to gain resilience and thrive in an ever-changing world and economy.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com